- Hozan requires your assistance with another personal matter.
- Hozan's father is refusing to board the chartered carriage due to the fact that he finds the smell of chocobos repugnant-- a sentiment shared to varying degrees by most Domans, in fact. Recalling that a waitress in the Pissed Peiste also disliked chocobos for this reason, Hozan asks t hat you speak with her to see if she can provide a solution.
- Folclind has taken to eschewing carriages entirely, and thus cannot offer a foolproof solution. What she can offer is a vial of peach blossom perfume, and the dubious suggestion that you douse the chocobos with it.
- The nearby coachman is less than pleased with your experiment, but states that what is done is done. That being said, the efficacy of your approach is yet unknown. For the sake of Hozan's father, you must press your face against the chocobo and breathe deep of its musk.
- As the pungent odor fills your sinuses-- and the coachman's laughter fills your ears-- you realize at once that you have made a huge mistake. After taking pleasure at your expense, the coachman advises you to try a different method-- one utilized by goblins, it would seem. Press him for further information.
- The coachman explains that goblins pack their masks with herbs and other fragrant compounds in order to filter the surrounding air. He then proposes a similar method utilizing a scarf and your perfume, which upon cursory inspection seems more than satisfactory. Deliver the perfumed scarf to Hozan.
- Hozan is delighted with your solution and leaves at once to present the scarf to his father. Follow Hozan to the docks so that you may see if the scarf meets with his father's approval.
- As his father breathes deep of the peach-scented scarf and recalls cherished memories, Hozan speaks fondly of the great orchards of Doma. However, he soon falls silent, and states that it is time to move on.