- Kipih Jakkya is eager to set out with you and Noctis.
- ※This quest is available for a limited time only.
- Kipih informs you that there have been new sightings of mechanical soldiers in the Twelveswood. In order to ascertain the truth of these rumors, it is decided that you will head to Gridania to seek out eyewitnesses.
- ※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- Upon arriving in Gridania, you proceed to make inquiries about the mechanical soldiers. While no one you speak with turns out to be an eyewitness, you are reasonably satisfied that the magitek troopers are indeed here in the Twelveswood. It is time to take your findings to Kipih, who awaits at Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre.
- Based on your findings, Kipih believes that you should be able to find the magitek troopers if you were to keep watch at the Bramble Patch, in the East Shroud. Eager as ever, Noctis sets out immediately, and at Kipih's behest you hurry after him.
- At the Bramble Patch, you are reunited with Noctis and begin lying in wait. As the night deepens, a bloodcurdling roar cuts through the silent gloom, and you hasten towards the sound to come face-to-face with a fell fiend. Though the creature is fearsome, working together with Noctis, you succeed in laying it low.
- Noctis is perturbed that a daemon, a monster from his world, has also found its way to Eorzea. Taking your rest after the taxing battle, you trade tales over a simple camp meal and learn a little more about Noctis─and perhaps yourself as well.
- Back in Gridania, Noctis is crestfallen at being unable to find a way home, but Kipih promises that she will keep working to uncover more leads. Not given to waiting around, Noctis goes off to explore Gridania, and Kipih bids you accompany him.
- You find Noctis browsing the Black Rabbit Traders' stall; it appears he is quite taken by the fashion of Eorzea. Your visitor is keen to explore some more, and you are happy to oblige him.
A fairly straightforward fight, Tail Whip will always be used twice with the second safe spot opposite the first. When it does a special animation where its claws dance around, you'll need to run to a pillar to prevent a massive AoE from hitting you both. After the first one, Noctis will run towards one and you will need to run to the other, say pay attention to which one he runs to first before committing. Other than that fairly straightforward.
- Random data: Noctis has 41,670 HP during this fight.