- Omega has recognized your prowess, and seeks to conclude its experiments with a direct confrontation. With the final battle looming before you, Cid requests that you allow him time to make a few important preparations. After making some adjustments at the base camp terminals and offering a few encouraging words to Alpha, the engineer suggests you all exit the rift. There is yet more to be done.
- You gather briefly at the lip of the Yawn, and Cid explains the need to run his new device through a final inspection. Alpha seems concerned about Cid's state of mind, and you feel compelled to follow the chocobo back to Rhalgr's Reach to check on the engineer.
- From the shadows of a pillar, you witness Cid talk through his misgivings with a bemused Nero. After a lengthy and seemingly cathartic exchange, it seems the chief is now ready for what may come...
- Cid proclaims his device complete, and bids you join him once more within the rift. You assume a tireless Ironworks hand stands by to assist with your descent into the Yawn.
- Cid unveils the Ironworks' latest invention: the Omega Jammer. Using the control module, you should be able to disable the machine's weaponry with a targeted burst of concentrated lightning. You pray the jammer will provide the advantage you need, as you prepare to activate the relocation device and face Omega itself in the arena beyond!
- ※Alphascape V3.0 can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have entered battle against Omega─an ancient weapon of deadly and inscrutable technology─and seized victory! Cid and Alpha wait to congratulate you on your incredible triumph.
- ※In the event that you leave the Interdimensional Rift, you may re-enter by speaking with the Ironworks hand at the Yawn.
- Even as you stand over your vanquished foe, Omega struggles back to its mechanical feet. Frustrated by its attempts to understand your capabilities, the machine appears to settle upon a new method of testing─a decision which results in a contraction of the rift and your expulsion into a null dimension. Thanks to Alpha's courage and determination, however, you are delivered to a floating platform in the sea of nothingness...and another confrontation with a reconfigured Omega!
- ※Alphascape V4.0 can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have vanquished Omega, and ended its eons-old directive to evolve into an ever-greater threat. The arid lands of the Fringes beckon you back with the promise of mundane stability...
- With Omega's true defeat, the last vestige of the rift crumbles around you. All seems lost, until you spy the massive form of Hraesvelgr flying towards you, two familiar figures perched upon his back. Unwilling to look a gift wyrm in the mouth, you gladly accept the proffered ride back to the edge of the Yawn. Although Midgardsormr could not be there himself, it seems he sent Hraesvelgr in his stead to offer egress from the rift and praise for your victory.
- Surprised by Hraesvelgr's rescue, Cid is nevertheless thankful for the intervention of Midgardsormr and his brood. Vanquishing Omega was the chief's first priority, but surviving to celebrate the deed appears to have been a close second.