- Hien is ready to undertake the challenge of Bardam's Mettle.
- If you are to participate in the Naadam and fight alongside the Mol, you must first be recognized as a warrior of the Steppe. To earn this honor, you will be required to complete a rite of passage involving walking in the footsteps of the legendary hero Bardam and taming a yol. Each member of your party must do this by themselves, of course, and so you shall...though if by pure coincidence some of your fellow adventurers happened to have made the long journey to the Far East, and simply insisted on accompanying you...surely no one would be any the wiser.
- ※Bardam's Mettle can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- At the end of a strange and bewildering journey through Bardam's Mettle, you manage to tame a wild yol in the traditional fashion. Trial complete, you leave to rejoin your comrades.
- Lyse emerges from the pass not long after you do, her trial also complete. However, there is still no sign of Hien or Gosetsu...
- Suddenly recalling the whistles entrusted to her by Cirina, Lyse brings them forth, handing one to you. With a blow, you summon your respective yols, which circle in the skies above in acknowledgment of your new bond. There can be no doubt: you are now warriors of the Steppe.