- Fleeing from Garlean soldiers, the sylph elder, Frixio, has ventured into the Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak. Were any misfortune to befall him, the effort to secure peace between man and sylph would surely be undone. You must find Frixio before the unthinkable comes to pass. Make haste to the dungeon, explain the situation to Bloisirant, and obtain his permission to enter.
- You have been granted entry into the Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak. Hurry within and find Frixio before he falls prey to fell fiends.
- The Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- Within the bowels of Toto-Rak, you encounter Lahabrea of the Ascians, who unleashes a gigantic banemite upon you. Having successfully fended off the beast, you find Frixio, shaken but unharmed. Grateful for your timely intervention, he agrees to speak with you regarding Ramuh, and bids you meet him later at Little Solace.
- Buscarron will wish to know of your success. Before you do anything else, report back to him at the Druthers.
- Owing to your efforts, peace between man and sylph is now within reach.