- Memenaru would like you to convey a message to Botulf about the debt owed by the latter. The lender may be unable to see the borrower, but you will surely find the beholden man at the Quicksand.
- You have spoken to Botulf, who seems positively haggard with worry over the unpaid debt. With the chat mode in Say, enter “Well met!” and make his acquaintance.
- You greet Botulf, who recognizes you from your brief tête-à-tête with Memenaru, and draws his own fearful conclusions. What else is there to do but enter the auto-translate option Hello!, with the chat mode in Say?
- The ring of your voice pulls Botulf back from the brink of madness. It is an achievement to be proud of, though you will hardly dine out on this tale. Speak with Botulf and ascertain the reason for his terror.
- Botulf believes you to be a debt collector. Desperate must his circumstances be for that thought to strike such unreasoning fear into his heart. With the chat mode in Say, enter “You misunderstand.”
- You assuaged Botulf's fears and delivered Memenaru's message. With the chat mode in Say, enter the auto-translate option Good-bye. and leave Botulf to savor the relief.
- You have taken your leave of Botulf. Let us hope that his moment of sudden clarity will persist, and he will refrain from trying to cadge coin from every that drops by.