- After disappearing from the guild without a word, Sylphie was later spotted by a party of conjurers in the South Shroud. Brother E-Sumi has requested that you travel to the area and escort the wayward child back to Gridania. Speak first with Wulfiue in Buscarron's Druthers to learn more of the young conjurer's present state of mind.
- Wulfie(sic) has explained that Sylphie, with her sensitivity to the voices of the elementals, must be troubled by the powerful disturbance discovered to the southeast of Buscarron's Druthers. Speak with Sylphie and see how she fares.
- Upon reading her mother's journal, Sylphie has become convinced that conjury is to blame for inciting the wrath of nature. Fearing that the party of Hearers sent to cleanse the corruption are further angering the Twelveswood, the young conjurer sets off to stop them. Catch up to Sylphie before she stumbles into danger.
- With a helping hand from nature, you have managed to cleanse the massive manifestation of corrupted earth. Speak with Sylphie and learn what the young conjurer is thinking.
- After witnessing the battle, Sylphie has conceded that perhaps nature is not as frightening as she believed. Return to Stillglade Fane and report to Brother E-Sumi.
- Having learned of her mother's honest, yet misdguised(sic), motivations, Sylphie is now determined to embrace the power of nature. At long last, the young conjurer seems to have put her personal troubles behind her. The general mood of hope is dampened, however, by the revelation that the Twelveswood is suffering from some widespread and as yet unknown affliction. Return to your studies and seek greater mastery over your art in preparation for the day when Brother E-Sumi calls upon you once more.
- The next conjurer quest will be available from E-Sumi-Yan upon reaching level 30.