- Briannaix needs help rescuing a comrade who has fallen over a cliff. There is a length of thick rope to be found in the keep which would be perfect for the job.
- The rope is of goodly length, and reassuringly heavy in your hands. On the cliff top, another dragoon keeps watch as Briannaix said. He will no doubt be glad to speak to you.
- Aside from beign trapped at the base of a steep cliff, the dragoon seems to be in fine shape. All he needs is one end of the rope in his hands, and he can climb out. The question is how to do so, with the high winds snapping the rope up and away as soon as you drop it.
- What a dragoon denies, an adventurer tries. Securing one end of the rope at the top of thecliff, you leap down with the other. The trapped dragoon is trapped no more, though he will feel the exertion tomorrow. Briannaix will surely be gratified to hear of the rescue.
- The rough-hewn knight is indeed appreciative, and shows himself to be blunt in speech. The gap between those who actually fight the war and those in command seems to be growing, with the pride of the latter trumping the needs of the former...