- Riol is waiting for you to give him your undivided attention.
- Riol reveals that the Company of Heroes reached Titan not by fighting their way through the mines of O'Ghomoro, but by using a beastman aetheryte. In this way, they bypassed the kobolds' defenses and traveled to the heart of Titan's sanctuary, aided by an unnamed Sharlayan. Search for the beastman aetheryte in Zelma's Run.
- In the absence of Sharlayan technology, Y'shtola must remain behind to amplify the power of the aetheryte in Zelma's Run. At long last, the time has come for you to follow in the footsteps of the Company of Heroes and face the Lord of Crags.
- ※The Navel can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- In a moment that shall forever be enshrined in the annals of Eorzean history, you slay the Lord of Crags and spare Limsa Lominsa his terrible vengeance. In the aftermath, you sense a dark, stifling presence watching you. The feeling does not last long, however, and you are left to wonder if it was anything more than the fancy of a weary mind. Just then, Y'shtola appears to teleport you back to the beastman aetheryte, instructing you to rendezvous with her at Camp Bronze Lake.
- You return to Camp Bronze Lake to find Y'shtola waiting for you. Ever businesslike, she promptly suggests that the two of you discuss how best to proceed.