- Something─mayhap the stars─tells you that Jannequinard would like a word or two...hundred.
- Jannequinard has taken notice that Master Rufin─better known as Lady Leveva─may not be in the highest of spirits, and has asked you to take a quick stroll to the Last Vigil to learn what is troubling her.
- Before you can discern the source of Lady Leveva's disquiet, the young astrologian tasks you with greeting Kyokuho at the city-state's aetheryte plaza─where he is scheduled to arrive at any moment.
- You locate Kyokuho and warmly welcome the geomancer back to Ishgard before informing him of Jannequinard's concern regarding Lady Leveva's state of mind. You elect to continue your conversation at the Athenaeum Astrologicum.
- For reasons unstated (and most likely unfounded), Kyokuho comes to the hasty conclusion that Lady Leveva is knee-deep in the thralls of love, and it is an affair of the heart that clutters her thoughts. The Far Eastern fop insists that you must confront Leveva if any manner of normality is to be restored.
- Upon discovering you and Kyokuho trading whispers behind her back like schoolgirls at recess, Lady Leveva makes it clear that the cause of her distress is most definitely not some mysterious longing for companionship. Unfortunately, she departs for Camp Dragonhead before you have the chance to confirm what exactly is the cause of that stress. One not need be an accomplished reader of the stars to know that a journey to the selfsame outpost awaits you.
- As it turns out, Lady Leveva is struggling to formulate how the schools of Sharlayan astrology and Far Eastern geomancy might be incorporated into a single art. Recollections of your time spent in the First, however, have given her cause for excitement. She now asks for you to cast Aspected Benefic (under the effect of Diurnal Sect) that she might witness firsthand your bond to this nightless realm's astral energies.
- Like when a candle is lit in the dark, Lady Leveva's mind is flooded with inspiration, and you are to thank. Eager to continue her studies, the reinvigorated astrologer bids you a hasty farewell before hurrying back to the Athenaeum.
- Lady Leveva apologizes to her companions for not confiding in them her troubles, then promptly reveals her only romantic interest is her studies─a “revelation” with which Kyokuho seems disturbingly uncomfortable.