- M'zhet Tia is determined to defeat M'rahz Nunh. Believing he has found the means to harden himself for battle, he bids you follow him to where he has been keeping to a safe location for training.
- You arrive at your destination and notice a case that looks strangely familiar. M'zhet Tia tells you it contains grenades which he intends to use for training. Shocking though it may seem, he asks you to hurl the explosives at him. He braces himself as you take a grenade from the container.
- You lob a grenade at M'zhet Tia. Much to your surprise─and perhaps his as well─he survives the blast. He suspects there may still be too much explosive powder in the grenades. Nevertheless, he bids you take another from the crate.
- You notice M'zhet Tia tense up as you throw another grenade, and rightly so. He staggers from the impact, but again remains standing. He begins to doubt if he emptied out the grenades at all. Unwilling to back down, he asks you to hit him one more time.
- The third grenade is too much for M'zhet Tia as he drops to his knees in pain. He is absolutely certain now he forgot to empty out the grenades' explosive powder.
- M'zhet Tia is battered and bruised, but not beaten. Despite his appearance, he claims he is stronger than ever. Perhaps even strong enough to defeat M'rahz Nunh. After a short rest, that is.