- SIGAN - That feather you gave me─I'd not seen one of those in a long, long time. It brought back memories...
- SIGAN - The village here grew, years ago, around the barracks housing the Ishgardian scouting forces. It may have been a small village, but it had a long and rich history.
- SIGAN - Being so close to the Dravanian border, it had its fair share of legend and wisdom passed down from generation to generation.
- SIGAN - But after the Calamity─and the freezing winds it brought─the whole village was lost to the ice.
- SIGAN - Thanks to House Dzemael, the fortress's reconstruction is progressing rapidly. But the village─and all the belongings left behind in the Calamity's aftermath─still lie deep beneath the snow. I'd wager that feather ornament you found was previously dug out of the snow around here.
- SIGAN - I seek out and collect relics from before the Calamity. Everyone is so focused on rebuilding, nobody seems to care but one jot for the past.
- SIGAN - I suppose I ought to get back out there and sift through those snowdrifts. If you find anything out there yourself, let me know.
- SIGAN - If you find something out there in the snow─something from before the Calamity─let me know.
- SIGAN - You actually found something?
- SIGAN - Maybe you really know how I feel. Maybe you're just helping an old man out of pity. Whichever it is, I still owe you my thanks.
- SIGAN - I've never been happier than when they first started talking about rebuilding Falcon's Nest. I thought I'd finally have the old village back.
- SIGAN - Of course, the Holy See wasn't interested in the village at all. They just wanted their fortress. And now it's bigger and grander than ever before.
- SIGAN - The Falcon's Nest I knew─that small village I grew up in─it's been lying under all this snow ever since the Calamity.
- SIGAN - All the villagers who could never return home─they've all had to move to the capital... It's for them that I'm still digging through all this snow, trying to recover that lost history.