- Komuxio fears that the wayward spriggan may be in danger.
- Komuxio tells you that the wayward spriggan headed north into Larkscall, despite his warnings of hostile creatures and tempered sylphs. Search for the spriggan and offer assistance if necessary.
- You come upon the spriggan desperately trying to escape the wrath of a tempered sylph. In typical heroic fashion, you rescue the creature, who promises to return to the safety of Little Solace. Return to the settlement and speak with Komuxio to ensure that the spriggan kept his word.
- Tiggy, the wayward spriggan, had petitioned the sylphs of Little Solace to put an end to Giggity's reign of terror. However, Komuxio observes that the notorious spriggan is clever and cautious, and will likely not reveal itself unless it is tempted by an especially rare ore. While Komuxio knows little and less of ore, he remarks that a goldsmith helping to restore the Sanctum of the Twelve surely does. Journey to the sanctum and speak with Maerwynn.
- Giggity's deeds are known even to Maerwynn the goldsmith. After a moment's thought, she states that she may have a way to lure out the rampaging spriggan, though she warns you that the idea is both unorthodox and convoluted.