- Gunu Vanu has hatched a plan to make an offering that would surpass even his own mother's. He will present the elder shaman with Ok' Zundu's freshest, juiciest vegetables, but first he needs you to dance for the elder shaman for as-of-yet unknown reasons. Go to Aanu Vanu and show him your finest /dance.
- Aanu Vanu seems unexpectedly impressed at your twirling, a nostalgic glow overcoming him. Show him the /dance of your people once again.
- Once again you have danced for the elder shaman, and he becomes more affable than ever before. He begins to regale you with a story of his youth before he points out that Gunu Vanu is nowhere to be seen. Most likely he is waiting somewhere with the fruits of his plan. Find him and see what he was plotting.
- Gunu Vanu's master plan was to borrow the elder shaman's vegetables, which were being grown in secret for Aanu Vanu's own pleasure. Gunu Vanu leaves to present them to the elder. Follow him there and see if his plan works.
- The wise and respected Aanu Vanu is able to see through Gunu Vanu's deception and rejects his offering. However, he agrees to let Gunu Vanu try again on one condition: that none tell Aanu Vanu's wife about the secret supply of vegetables. As the saying in Ok' Zundu goes, “One talon washes the other.”