- Midnight Dew hurriedly informs you that the goblin comrades she dispatched to search for the thieves have spotted their quarry. Unfortunately, their quarry has spotted them in return, leaving them beaten and bruised down by the broken bridge. She bids you meet with her there before the bandits finish the job.
- You rendezvous with Midnight Dew and the injured goblins, locked in a stalemate with the leader of the bandits. While she protects her frazzled friends from the outlaw's accomplices, she bids you challenge the head wastrel himself and bring him to justice.
- The head wastrel summons his cronies to keep you at bay, but you swiftly cut them down. Confront the bandit leader at the base of the broken bridge and secure his surrender.
- The head wastrel, finding himself cornered and his gang defeated, surrenders himself to you on condition that you spare his life. Return to Midnight Dew to inform her of the bandit's capitulation.
- Midnight Dew thanks you for apprehending the wastrel and retrieving her stock. After she has attended to the bandit's punishment and the goblins' treatment, she will return to Idyllshire. Meet with her there and she will grant you your reward.
- You speak with Midnight Dew in Idyllshire. She tells you that it is not unusual to see bandits in the hinterlands─after all, the Sharlayan ruins make perfect hideouts for outlaws on the run from the city-states of Eorzea. However, this is the first time their criminal avarice has posed an existential threat to Idyllshire itself. Midnight Dew thanks you for your assistance in capturing the criminals─now that her stock is returned, trade with the goblins can continue and the survival of Idyllshire is secured.