- Thubyrgeim tells you that the recovering K'lyhia has vanished without a word. Follow the acting guilmaster's suggestion and make inquiries on Hawkers' Alley as to the foreseer's whereabouts.
- After speaking with Dodozan on Hawker's Alley, you learn that K'lyhia was seeking information concerning a Qiqirn smuggling ring. During their conversation, it appears that the Yellowjackets appeared and took the foreseer away. Speak to Ginnade at the Coral Tower to learn more of K'lyhia's fate.
- Ginnade explains that K'lyhia was once a prisoner of Doesmaga, and that the Yellowjackets brought the Miqo'te in for questioning to learn what she knew of the blackhearted pirate. Return to the Arcanists' Guild and report your findings to Thubyrgeim.
- Upon making your report to Thubyrgeim, the acting guildmaster has an epiphany regarding the missing assessor's probable destination. Head to Aleport in western La Noscea and search for K'lyhia.
- You discover the foreseer in Aleport to find that she is already formulating a strategy to recover her lost grimoire. Speak with Thubyrgeim at Oschon's Embrace and lend your strength to K'lyhia's planned attack.
- In order to retrieve the foreseer's grimoire, you have been asked to cooperate in a covert strike on a black market merchant and his retinue. The plan hinges on the successful execution of a classic pincer maneuver at Oschon's Embrace. Take up your position, and await the arrival of the target.
- Though you have managed to retrieve the grimoire, prolonged immersion in seawater has ruined the tome beyond any chance of restoration. K'lyhia, visibly sagging at the sight of her damaged possession, makes her despondent way back to Limsa Lominsa. Return to the Arcanists' Guild and speak with Thubyrgeim.
- K'lyhia is devasted by the destruction of her grimoire. Promising a means to aid the dispirited assessor, Thubyrgeim asks that you return to your training until she is ready to call upon your help.
- The next arcanist quest will be available from Thubyrgeim upon reaching level 25.