- You arrive at the Rising Stones to find Urianger waiting. The Archon duly relates his own experience of the voice, adding that he heard it at what was all but certainly the selfsame moment. Unwilling to speculate idly on who might be responsible, he declares his intention to make for Ala Mhigo to examine Thancred in person. Before you all depart, however, Y'shtola takes the opportunity to raise the subject of a strange phenomenon she observed in the Far East─which Urianger rather smugly deduces to be the localized aetheric thinning simultaneously observed across Eorzea. Mindful that it cannot be a coincidence, the two Archons are in the midst of agreeing to investigate the matter further when the voice returns to assault your minds again. Your skull ringing, you open your eyes to see Urianger and Y'shtola collapsed upon the ground, and a desperate Alisaie trying in vain to rouse them as all around rush to your aid.
- Though plainly distraught at the plight of your comrades, Alisaie attempts to take charge of the situation, ordering that Thancred be brought to the Rising Stones for observation alongside the others. This done, she excuses herself to attend to a private matter in Limsa Lominsa. A certain someone is waiting for her at Maelstrom Command─one who might appreciate your presence too.
- At Maelstrom Command, the person you have come to visit is revealed to be none other than Ga Bu. Alas, you find the child exactly as you left him, mute and oblivious to the world outside the walls of his mind. In spite of this, the opportunity to see the koboldling and voice her innermost fears to you is enough to rekindle Alisaie's spirits, and she meets your gaze with renewed resolve.
- Thanking you for your company, Alisaie turns her steps back to the Rising Stones. Rather than following hot on her heels, you allow your friend some time alone with her thoughts, content in the knowledge that the young Scion will find her way.
- Back at headquarters, Alisaie outlines her plan for rousing the stricken Scions, which begins with seeking the aid of various factions. Amidst a sea of uncertainty, swirling with Ascian machinations and unexplained phenomena, she is determined to forge on. Her newfound determination fuels your own, and you likewise set your sights upon that which only you can do.