- An old comrade of Wyrnzoen's, now in the employ of Master Gegeruju of Costa del Sol, has sent an urgent call for reinforcements, and the axemaster believes you to be the only marauder up to the task. Travel to Costa del Sol and rendezvous with your guildmate Solkwyb.
- Solkwyb explains that Costa del Sol has been beset by a fearsome horde of turtles, and that the creatures seem to be originating from the northern shore. Investigate any possible ause of the tortoises' burgeoning number.
- With the assistance of a formidable Roegadyn calling himself Curious Gorge, you have driven back the turtle horde that appeared to have been summoned forth by a suspicious figure. Speak to your guildmate Solkwyb, who appears unnerved by what she has seen.
- Solkwyb suspects that Curious Gorge's true identity is that of a gifted young warrior who disappeared when the Company of Heroes was disbanded. Should you wish to train in the lost art of the warrior, seek out Curious Gorge at Hidden Falls.
- Duly impressed by your strength, Curious Gorge presents you with the Soul of the Warrior. When your inner beast awakens, he explains, the runes will resonate, granting you such strength as you never thought possible. Hone your skills until such time as Curious Gorge can decipher the chronicles of his ancestors that he carries with him, and thereby continue your training.
- The next warrior quest will be available from Curious Gorge upon reaching level 35.