- Muna Vanu recalls it has been a while since he enjoyed a reasonably plump cloudfish and asks you to inquire with Eenu Vanu about when the next haul will arrive.
- Eenu Vanu tells you that Vundu cloudfishers have been greedily snatching up all the plump fish, leaving very few to feed the villagers of Ok' Gundu Nakki. He asks you to ride on sanuwa-back to the fishing spot near Neverreap in the east and stop the cloudfishers from bleeding the Sea of Clouds dry. Approach Luna Vanu and ask him to lend you one of his cloudkin for the journey.
- With Luna Vanu's generosity in lending one of the village sanuwas, you mount the cloudkin and set course for Ok' Vundu Vana. Travel to the Vundu tribe's fishing spot and pester the cloudfishers out of their catches using the sanuwa's blustery breath.
- Speak with Luna Vanu in Ok' Gundu Nakki to mount a sanuwa.
- With the fish populations no longer in peril of being depleted, return to Ok' Gundu Nakki and report to Eenu Vanu.
- Eenu Vanu has a good laugh over the reactions of the Vundu cloudfishers when their day's catch was foiled, calling their misery “striking two paissas with a single lightning bolt.” Now that the stock has returned to the wind, the Gundu tribe will once again feast upon fat cloudfish.