Rise and Shine/Notes
Completing one normal dungeon with the 'bonus' amount of resonance is enough to complete 1 Mahatma, 3 lvl50 EX Trials is enough too (without a bonus).
- Paladins only need to affix mahatma to Excalibur. Increasing the soul resonance of Excalibur to maximum will have the same effect on the Aegis Shield.
After completing Rise and Shine, you will need to acquire soul resonance from completing certain activities with mahatma affixed to your Zodiac Weapon.
You will need 500 soul resonance to complete each mahatma. Upon completing certain activities, you will get a notice about how much soul resonance was obtained (for example, "Your Zodiac Weapon pulses gently with a sense of assertion.")
- Feeble: 50 soul resonance
- Faint: 100 soul resonance
- Gentle: 200 soul resonance
- Steady: 300 soul resonance
- Forceful: 600 soul resonance
- Nigh Sings: 800 soul resonance
By using Zodiac Glass item obtained from the Mmmmmm, Soulglazed Relics quest, you can check on the total soul resonance glazed onto your weapon. If you misplaced your Zodiac glass, you may obtain a replacement by speaking with Drake at Hyrstmill.
As you progress in tiers, the weapon image will change by increasing in soul resonance.
- No Sense: 0 - 49
- Indistinct Sense: 50-99
- Faint Sense: 100-149
- Slight Sense: 150-199
- Modest Sense: 200-249
- Distinct Sense: 250-299
- Robust Sense: 300-349
- Vigorous Sense: 350-399
- Intense Sense: 400-449
- Extreme Sense: 450-499
- Full Soul Resonance: 500+ (Complete) (Updated on 14/03/2021)
Soul resonance is collected by participating in a fate, dungeon, raid, pvp, or trial. Each event produces a base amount of soul resonance and can receive a bonus to increase the amount of soul resonance produced. Soul resonance production bonuses last for a two hour window. Not all events will receive a soul resonance production bonus during this time. At the end of the window, event bonuses will change. All events that are started during this window will receive the bonus upon completion, even if completion occurs after the change in windows. Windows and bonuses are the same across all servers.
Soul Resonance Values By Event:
- FATE | Base: Feeble | Bonus: None
- Wolves Den | Base: Feeble | Bonus: Faint
- Map (Alexandrite) | Base: Faint | Bonus: None
- Bilding Coil Turn 2, 4 | Base: Faint | Bonus: Gentle
- Primal (HM) | Base: Faint | Bonus: Gentle
- Primal (EX) | Base: Gentle | Bonus: Steady
- Binding Coil Turn 1, 5 | Base: Gentle | Bonus: Steady
- Second Coil | Base: Gentle | Bonus: None
- Any ARR Levelling Dungeon | Base: Steady | Bonus: Forceful
- Any ARR Lv50 Dungeon | Base: Gentle | Bonus: Steady
- Frontlines | Base: Steady | Bonus: Forceful
- Labyrinth of the Ancients | Base: Gentle | Bonus: Steady
- Syrcus Tower | Base: Forceful | Bonus: Nigh Sings
- World of Darkness | Base: Forceful | Bonus: Nigh Sings
(Updated on 14/03/2021)
Once you have obtained 500 soul resonance, return to Remon and obtain a new mahatma.
Once you have used all twelve varieties of mahatma and increased the soul resonance to the point of awakening, return to Jalzahn.