- A familiar face finding himself in unfamiliar surroundings, Sawney has traveled to Rhalgr's Reach to petition your assistance. It seems that trouble is once again brewing in Saint Mocianne's Arboretum and you are the person most qualified to handle it. Not wanting Sawney to have made a wasted journey, you agree to meet him in the Dravanian hinterlands.
- Sawney is soon joined by Midnight Dew, who has a grime-covered korpokkur in tow. The Idyllshire residents explain that this seedkin emerged from the Arboretum exhibiting erratic behavior, which local botanist Edgyth attributes to the layer of mud covering it from top to bottom. This strange substance seems to invigorate plant life, a property Midnight Dew believes could prove beneficial in efforts to cultivate produce in Greengrub Mudplots. Unfortunately, it also affects the korpokkur's more bellicose brethren in a similar fashion, rendering the inner reaches of the Arboretum a potential death trap for anyone foolhardy enough to enter. Ever eager to lend your assistance, you make ready to venture forth and whack some weeds.
- ※Saint Mocianne's Arboretum (Hard) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- After contending with the sweltering humidity and cutting swaths through the flesh-eating foliage, you emerge from the Arboretum victorious yet desperate for a bath. But before you can call it a day, one final task remains: You must report news of your triumph to Sawney.
- Following your successful expedition into the deepest recesses of the Arboretum, Midnight Dew and Edgyth were able to carry out a thorough investigation of the mysterious, vitality-bestowing mud. Research materials found within reveal the Sharlayans had created a concoction that acts as a catalyst in the decomposition of plant matter into nutrient-rich compost. Having discovered the secret of the ooze, Edgyth is confident that she can use these findings to revitalize the depleted soil around Idyllshire. Perhaps it will not be long before the locals enjoy the fruits─and vegetables─of your labor.