||There are four paintings at each corner of the room that do specific things when intereacted with by the Demon Chadarnook, signified by Possession. Up to two paintings can be interacted with at a time. Players will use the Floor Sketches to counter these.
- Fire Painting: Southeast painting. Uses Flash Fire to deal heavy AoE fire damage and inflicts players with a stack of Vulnerability. If they are using the Water Sketch buff, deals minimal damage and there is no Vulnerability stack.
- Earth Painting: Northeast painting. Uses Earthquake to deal heavy AoE damage and inflicts players with a stack of Vulnerability. If they are using the Air Force Sketch, deals minimal damage and there is no Vulnerability stack.
- Water Painting: Northwest painting. Uses Demonic Wave to deal heavy AoE damage, does a knockback, and inflicts players with a stack of Vulnerability. If players are hiding behind the Boulder Sketch, deals minimal damage and there is no Vulnerability stack or knockback.
- Wind Painting: Southwest painting. Summons multiple Easterly adds that players should ignore. The player using the Typhon Sketch should use their special action to knock these away from the group. After a bit, they will turn into massive AoEs that deal heavy damage and inflict vulnerability to any players standing in them.
||Players will need to use their Duty Action key to activate the floor sketches when standing on top of them.
- Water Sketch: Southeast sketch. Grants the player Fire Resist Up. Used to avoid the Fire Painting's AoE. Every player must use this to avoid the damage.
- Air Force Sketch: Northeast sketch. Puts players in an Air Force mount, allowing them to "fly" by hovering above the ground. Used to avoid the Earth Painting's AoE. Every player must use this to avoid the damage. To dismount, players can use the corresponding keybind that replaces their hotbar while they are mounted.
- Boulder Sketch: Northwest sketch. Summons a giant boulder on top of the sketch. Used to avoid the Water Painting's AoE. Only one player can activate this at a time.
- Typhon Sketch: Southwest sketch. Transforms a player into Typhon with a special ability on their hotbar. Used to knockback the Easterly adds during the Wind Painting to create a safe space for the group to stand. Only one player can activate this at a time.
||The boss you will be fighting. Does most of the actions. Has no directionals.
||Untargetable, but will be auto-attacking the OT for the entire fight.
||Raid-wide AoE that deals moderate damage.
||The boss will move to the center of the room and a tether between the Demon and the Painting in question will appear. When the cast finishes, the boss will fly into the Painting and use its special ability before emerging to stand in front of it.
||Signals the end of the current Possession phase. The boss will return to the center and cast Possession on a new painting.
||Two random players will be marked with an orange marker. After a few seconds, they will be the target of multiple small AoE circles that will follow them as they move. Avoid bringing it near other players.
||Summons multiple AoEs under random players feet. After a few seconds, turns into a giant water spout that deals moderate damage.
||Tethers multiple players to the Demon with a spikey pink tether. Players must run away until the tether turns into a thinner purple tether or take heavy damage and be inflicted with a Vulnerability stack. Purple tethers inflict minor damage and no Vulnerability stack.
||Obvious stack mechanic.