- Alphinaud informs you that the Alliance council will shortly be convening again and urges you to make haste to the Lotus Stand. Announce yourself to the silent conjurer, then approach the Elder Seedseer.
- Having thanked you for your efforts in Carteneau, the gathered heads of state proceed to explain the events following Omega's launch. After what was by all accounts a furious aerial battle, both it and the primal appear to have crashed down in Gyr Abania, and the Alliance now intends to exploit the resulting confusion by moving to secure Baelsar's Wall. Ask Alphinaud for his thoughts on these developments, and discuss your next step.
- Though mindful of your recent exertions, Alphinaud suggests that you rendezvous with your fellow Scions in the East Shroud. Look for Y'shtola at Amarissaix's Spire.
- You meet Krile and Y'shtola at the foot of the tower, and they relate their own account of the titanic battle in the skies over Gyr Abania. Terrifying though the spectacle must have been, a part of you cannot help wishing you had been present to see it... But even as you picture the scene, Alphinaud's inquiry about Yda's well-being draws you back to the present, and you proceed to the observation platform to find the grieving pugilist staring at the spot where the cocoon of light once hung. Yda turns at your arrival, and after appearing to come to a decision, shares the tale of her great deception, revealing at last that she is not Yda at all, but the fallen Archon's younger sister, Lyse. With her pledge to liberate Ala Mhigo still echoing in your mind, you prepare to follow Alphinaud back to the Rising Stones and the waiting Alisaie.
- Upon your return, you learn that Alisaie has already been apprised of Lyse's startling secret, yet it is not this but the future which occupies her thoughts. Conscious that the Scions will inevitably be drawn into the brewing conflict in Gyr Abania, she bids you gather your strength for the coming storm...