- Eschiva has completed the necessary preparations for the next leg of your mission, which will take you to the western highlands of Coerthas. She suggests that you first make a stop in the hamlet of Falcon's Nest, that you might gather information from the locals.
- You rejoin Eschiva at Falcon's Nest. Having mused about her grandfather's journeys, she bids you speak with the locals and ask whether they know anything of the taint.
- Much to your chagrin, the locals know nothing of the taint. However, they tell you that a foreign woman reeking of death has come through Falcon's Nest recently. Make your way to the northern entrance of Falcon's Nest and report your findings to Eschiva.
- It appears your investigation will take you in the same direction as the foreign woman. Setting aside the question of coincidence in your mind, make your way to the northwestern corner of the western highlands, to the area south of the Slate Mountains, and rejoin Eschiva.
- You and Eschiva find the foreign woman crouching over the remains of a dragon. At the end of an awkward conversation, the woman warns you to leave her alone. Who is this Alaqa, and what is her purpose? Though such questions plague you, for now you must focus on your mission. Eschiva believes that the taint has manifested nearby; find it and purify it.
- You have succeeded in purifying the second manifestation of the taint. Rejoin Eschiva west of Banepool and relay the good tidings to her.
- Eschiva is pleased to hear that the taint corrupts the area no more. Rather than stand out in the cold, she suggests you first return to Falcon's Nest to discuss recent events.
- Though shaken by her meeting with the mysterious Alaqa, Eschiva is determined to continue the mission to rid the realm of the taint. While she resumes her investigation of water veins, continue honing your powers of purification, for they will be called upon again before long.
※The next white mage quest will be available from Eschiva upon reaching level 56.