- Rats if unusual size are to be seen around the stronghold, feeding, scurrying, and baring their yellow teeth at all and sundry. Fousquenet asks that you search the courtyard and kill any rats you find.
- You find several rats and now they shall gnaw no more. Fousquenet will be glad to hear of it from your lips.
- Encouraged by your speed and aplomb, Fousquenet lays out a more ambitious plan. He believes there is a large nest underground that can be gotten at from outside the walls of the stronghold. Survey the rat's nest and kill the king rat.
- The lord of the midden is dead, and you can hear the pack beginning to turn on each otheri n the confusion. This would be a good time to go back inside, Kingslayer, and tell Fousquenet that his end has been achieved.
- The grain sacks of Whitebrim Front are safer tonight, and knights shall sleep without fear of rat bites. Fousquenet's foresight and your incomparable reflexes have saved the day.