- Upon witnessing her daughter's death at the hands of Fordola and her Skulls, the Qalyana broodmother cried out to the heavens in despair...and a primal answered. Sri Lakshmi, patron deity of the Ananta, came forth from the aether, and the imperials were put to flight. Alas, the tale did not end there, for now the Qalyana demand that the Vira come and pay tribute to the goddess. And so it falls to you and your comrades to journey unto the Qalyana stronghold of Djanan Qhat, where Sri Lakshmi now holds court.
- Vajra leads you to the edge of the Qalyana settlement and tells you of the aetheryte within, which will deliver you to the heart of Djanan Qhat. However, given what they have heard of the primal's reclusive behavior, your comrades have expressed reservations. Must all primals be slain? Are they truly beyond reason?
- Fortunately, as is often the case, simply attuning with the aetheryte is enough to grant you and your comrades access to the inner sanctum. Caution is the order of the day, and so you will refrain from a direct assault and instead attempt to gain a better understanding of the situation surreptitiously.
- You look on in silence as Sri Lakshmi impassively explains to the distraught Qalyana broodmother that while her daughter's flesh has been restored to life, her soul is forever lost. Watching the forlorn spectacle, you are reminded once more of Ga Bu, the kobold boy whom you could not save, and of the cycle of misery perpetuated by the primals. But the anger you feel is naught to that of Alisaie, who, forsaking all concealment, proceeds to loudly decry Sri Lakshmi for her empty promises, before begging the Qalyana to see her for the false god she is. Alas, the broodmother will not listen, and the primal soon takes umbrage. With a wave of her hand, she sends orbs of energy towards you as a warning. Leave her lands and her dreamers be.
- Twice has Alisaie watched helplessly as those consumed by tragedy have turned to primals for succor. Yet though she could do no more for the broodmother than she could for Ga Bu, she had to try...did she not? Either way, her failure has left you with no recourse but to meet the primal in single combat─ably abetted by the goodly adventurers who you had the wisdom and foresight to summon to Djanan Qhat in anticipation of this outcome. Sri Lakshmi must be slain.
- ※Emanation can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- With a flash of light, the Lady of Bliss departs, and with her whatever succor her dreamers may have enjoyed. Naught remains to keep you here...
- As you tell Lyse of the primal's passing, the Qalyana broodmother appears, bereft at the death of her god. Though Lyse tries to reason with the grieving mother, she condemns you and your actions, demanding at last that you leave her to mourn. And so you do.
- Though the Vira will not soon forget your deeds this day, neither will the Qalyana. Was there another way you could have resolved the situation? Perhaps...but you will never know.