- Your efforts to wreak havoc on the Isle of Zekki and draw the Red Kojin away from their imperial masters have exceeded all expectations. Unfortunately, for reasons beyond your knowing, two of the sacred treasures stored in the isle's vault “reacted” to the presence of the Yasakani–no–Magatama, summoning forth from the aether the great kami Susano─a primal by another name. Though you and your comrades initially fled to safety, it is plain that you cannot simply leave the kami be, and so Alisaie bids you return to the vault and do what you do best.
- Before the vault door, you steel yourself for the impending confrontation. How fortunate that you had the wisdom and foresight to invite several of your fellow adventurers on this journey to the Far East, and how kind they were to agree to help you torment the Red Kojin, for no single warrior, no matter how blessed or powerful, could ever hope to slay a primal on her own, despite what some wandering minstrels would have you believe.
- ※The Pool of Tribute can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- The great kami is no more, and once again you part ways with your stalwart adventurer comrades, ever close at hand yet all too often forgotten. Alisaie and Lyse should not be hard to find─you need only listen for the sounds of battle.
- You find your comrades still locked in combat with the Kojin of the Red. Alas, what the beastmen lack in individual strength they make up for in numbers. For each that falls, three emerge to fill the gap. Before you can join the fray, however, Alisaie steps forward, resolved to provide you and Lyse with an opening in which to escape. Grudgingly, you accept her invitation and depart for Isari, where it would seem the Confederacy have already begun their attack.
- No sooner have you reached the beach south of Isari than Lyse declares her intention to return to the Isle of Zekki and help Alisaie. Though it was she who encouraged you to leave your young friend in the first place, the thought of losing another ally is more than she can bear...as is the shock of hearing Alisaie's voice coming from right behind her. Lyse whirls around and embraces the bemused girl, whose protests fall on deaf ears. Once all present have regained their composure, you press on to Isari.
- Upon arriving in the village, you find no sign of the imperials, nor of any significant struggle. Did the Confederacy keep their end of the bargain, or did Yotsuyu and her men simply move on to the next settlement?