- Granson, a bounty hunter by trade, has resolved to hunt Dikaiosyne, one of the so-called Cardinal Virtues─exceptionally powerful sin eaters born from the fallen Warriors of Light. Though Granson suspects you have what it takes to help him track down and slay the eater who adopted the guise of the knight Branden, he nevertheless wishes to put your skills to the proof with a simple trial to be held outside the Crystarium.
- Lakeland has no shortage of wandering sin eaters, and so Granson bids you dispatch one or two while he observes. Surely one will come along soon...
- You are not kept waiting long, and with a flourish you cut down your prey. At a glance, the bounty hunter appears to be pleased, but looks can be deceiving.
- Alas, Granson requires confirmation that your victory was not a fluke. Another survey and another killing are in order.
- Fortunately, you are rather well-versed in the ways of war. After repeating your previous feat, the bounty hunter cannot possibly impose upon you for further proof...
- Blessedly, Granson is at last satisfied that you are the dab hand he took you for. He invites you to return to the Crystarium where you may at last finalize the terms of your arrangement.
- And so it is that you and Granson formally enter into a pact to hunt the dread eater Dikaiosyne. Needless to say, such endeavors require sufficient preparation before they can be commenced, and this is no exception...
※The next role quest will be available from Granson upon reaching level 72 in any tank class.