- Kurenai is staring intently at you.
- Kurenai tells you of how, a few days prior, a man dressed from head to toe in black appeared at the palace. He claimed he had come to bestow divine protection upon her sister, the Ruby Princess, but instead called forth a flood of voidsent beasts and spirits, which possessed the Sui–no–Sato ruler and her guards. Seeing this, Shiosai evacuated all those not under the influence of the void and placed a seal over the palace. However, the seal is threatening to break, and Shiosai intends to drown Shisui of the Violet Tides and everyone in it. You and Kurenai must convince him to do otherwise.
- Shiosai agrees to give you a chance to purge the evil spirits occupying the palace and save its inhabitants. He hands you a scroll, which will grant you access to the palace. As you turn to depart, Kurenai divulges to you that she has not been entirely truthful with you. As much as she would like to set things right, it seems she can only do so after you save her sister. Follow her to Shisui of the Violet Tides.
- Kurenai thanks you for agreeing to help and tells you that, though he might not show it, the sullen Shiosai is also very appreciative of all that you are doing for them. Now, delve into the palace and save the Ruby Princess!
- ※Shisui of the Violet Tides can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have successfully purged Shisui of the Violet Tides of all its unwanted inhabitants and rescued the Ruby Princess. Find Kurenai who awaits you at the entrance.
- According to Kurenai, Shiosai has carried the Ruby Princess, who is in a comatose state, to the village. Bidding you return with her to the village where you might speak undisturbed, she takes off.
- Although the possessed guards have come to their senses, the Ruby Princess has yet to awaken and Kurenai remains concerned for her sister's well-being. Nevertheless, she is extremely thankful to you for your help in ridding the palace of evil presence. As promised, she is now ready to divulge the truth she had been withholding from you. What secret could possibly have her so incredibly anxious to share?