- Princess Kurenai tells you of how a few days prior, a man dressed from head to toe in black appeared at the palace. He claimed he had come to bestow divine protection upon her sister, the Ruby Princess, but instead called forth a flood of voidsent beasts and spirits, which possessed the Sui–no–Sato ruler and her guards. Seeing this, Shiosai evacuated all not affected by the demons, then sealed the palace away in a dome of water, which now threatens to break. Fearing the voidsent sealed within might escape, Shiosai looks to destroy Shisui of the Violet Tides and everyone in it. You and Princess Kurenai must convince him to do otherwise.
- Shiosai agrees to give you a chance to drive the evil spirits of the place away and save its inhabitants before embarking upon a suicide mission to destroy Shisui of the Violet Tides. He hands you a scroll, which will grant you access to the palace. As you turn to depart, Princess Kurenai divulges to you that she has not been entirely truthful with you. As much as she would like to set things right, it seems she can only do so after you save her sister. Follow the princess, who will be escorting you, to Shisui of the Violet Tides.
- Princess Kurenai thanks you for agreeing to help and tells you that, though he might not show it, the sullen Shiosai is also very appreciative of all that you are doing for them. Now, delve into the palace and save the Ruby Princess!
- ※Shisui of the Violet Tides can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have successfully purged Shisui of the Violet Tides of all its unwanted inhabitants and rescued the Ruby Princess. Seek out Princess Kurenai who awaits you at the entrance.
- According to Princess Kurenai, Shiosai has carried the Ruby Princess, who is in a comatose state, to the village. Bidding you return with her to the village where you might speak undisturbed, she takes off.
- While worried that the possessed guards have begun come to but her sister still has yet to awaken, Princess Kurenai is nevertheless extremely thankful to you for your help in ridding the palace and the people in it of the deadly spirits. She is now, as promised, ready to divulge the truth she had been withholding from you. ...What secret could possibly have the young heiress so incredibly anxious to share?