- Idyllshire is to be a new, free nation─a utopia for goblins and any who wish to join them. But founding a nation is not without monetary costs. Slowfix explains that, since taxing the citizens of their hard-earned gil would fly in the face of all that this fledgling nation stands for, funds are raised through rental of vital tools and equipment. Unfortunately, a goblin has borrowed a pickaxe and left Idyllshire without returning it. Find this ungracious goblin and retrieve the pickaxe.
- You find the goblin, but she is under attack by tarantula hawks! Slay these beasts and rescue the defenseless goblin such that you may ascertain the whereabouts of the missing pickaxe.
- The beleaguered goblin thanks you before explaining that she forgot about the rental pickaxe she borrowed before leaving on her journey. While she can't return to Idyllshire herself to return the pickaxe, she entrusts it to you, requesting that you return it to its rightful owner in her stead. Go back to Idyllshire and give the pickaxe back to Drydox.
- Drydox is ecstatic that you have found the pickaxe─she had given it up for lost. Report to Slowfix that the missing rental equipment is now accounted for.
- Slowfix is glad to see the missing equipment returned. He pays you what he considers to be a fair market price for your work.