- Blanstyr informs you that Benathaire's party has returned from their monster slaying. Eager to hear how his armor withstood the test of battle, he suggests that you join him and H'naanza in welcoming the adventurers back to Limsa Lominsa. Head to the Drowning Wench and speak with Benathaire.
- You find the adventurers in their usual haunt, but the air of defeat surrounding them is almost palpable. Blanstyr demands to know if his armor was to blame, and Wannmaga confesses that his movements were restricted by the veteran armorer's chest piece. Seeking to fulfill his client's needs, Blanstyr then turns to you to forge a suit of armor more suited to Wannmaga's fighting style. Make your way to the Gladiators' Guild in Ul'dah, and join Blanstyr in his efforts to research an appropriate design.
- You meet Blanstyr in Ul'dah, and together you question the members of the Gladiators' Guild. After considering the responses, you settle upon a design for Wannmaga's armor: a lorica. Head next to the Miners' Guild and discover what H'naanza has learned about recent developments in the mining industry.
- You speak with H'naanza, and it would seem that new deposits of adamantite ore have recently been unearthed. The forgemaster explains that this development allows for the production of adamantite, a metal known for its incredible resilience and tremendous elasticity. With the perfect design and the perfect material now decided, it is time now for you to forge the perfect armor. Craft an exceptional adamantite lorica of fending, and deliver it to Blanstyr at the Armorers' Guild.
- You hand over the lorica to a suitably impressed Blanstyr. He then takes the armor you have forged, and adds it to the protective gear he, H'naanza, and his “weaver mate” have crafted for the other party members. Find Benathaire in Bulwark Hall, and deliver the Pride of Vymelli to the conjurer and his companions.
- You present your gifts to the adventurers, and they don their new armor with appreciative glee. After watching Benathaire and his companions once more set forth to do battle, Blanstyr is overwhelmed with a feeling of achievement. He thanks both you and H'naanza for rescuing him from his slump, and vows to never again alienate himself from his colleagues. In a surge of sudden confidence, however, he challenges the forgemaster to another armorcrafting contest. H'naanza shakes her head in disbelief, but welcomes the test to her abilities, stating that even a forgemaster must guard against the dangers of stagnation. Take the lessons you have learned to heart, and continue striving to perfect the skills of your trade.
※ The next armorer quest will be available from H'naanza once you have met the following requirements:
※ You must have registered a product key fro FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood to your service account.
※ You must have completed the main scenario quest "The Far Edge of Fate."