- Granson has had his fill of Mord Souq.
- After consoling the widow of the scavenger killed by Dikaiosyne, Granson has learned that the man had taken part in a doomed expedition to Il Mheg over a year ago. The scavengers had hoped to come away with priceless Voeburtite treasures, but the majority were slaughtered or driven mad by the fae folk. Those who survived managed to escape with two of three sacred treasures of the royal family: the Fangs and Eyes of Orthus. The third, the Claws of Orthus, is presumably still where the others were found, and Granson surmises that if Dikaiosyne is driven to seek it out as he did the other treasures, then it could conceivably be used to lure the Virtue out of hiding. Thus is it decided that a trip to the Kingdom of Rainbows is in order.
- Granson is ill at ease in Il Mheg, as most outsiders are. However, as this is not your first time, you are able to direct him to Pla Enni, home to many Nu Mou, who were a part of Voeburtite society and may know the location of the relic you seek.
- Though some have heard of the Claws of Orthus, none know where it may be found. However, you learn of a Nu Mou named Sul Oul, who once served the royal family and will surely be of greater help than others.
- Granson, still ill at ease in the presence of the fae folk, is relieved to hear of your progress, and bids you lead the way to Sul Oul.
- As you approach Sul Oul, the power of the Echo imparts to you a vision of the elder's past. You behold Branden, the fallen Warrior of Light, in a time before he joined with his fellow adventurers and was instead a knight sworn to serve the people of Voeburt. As a young recruit, he caught the eye of the princess Sauldia, who handpicked him to serve as her protector as she embarked on an investigation into a series of mysterious incidents in which innocent souls were irrevocably transformed into malformed beasts...
As you return to the present, the Nu Mou correctly deduces that you have the selfsame gift Branden had...prompting Granson to regard you with a sudden suspicion. However, once you explain your purpose in coming─the hunt for Dikaiosyne and the Claws of Orthus─you find yourself charged with yet another task to prove your martial prowess, this time by the retainer. They bid you journey to a nearby river where the Nu Mou used to bathe and dispatch a number of beasts. For Granson, however, they have a different request in mind...
- As usual, the beasts you are asked to dispatch pose no challenge whatsoever, leaving you somewhat bemused and wondering what it was all for.
- Sul Oul is satisfied by your performance, but a belligerent Granson has yet to indulge the Nu Mou's other request. Alas, until he does, your hunt must be put on hold...
※The next role quest will be available from Sul Oul upon reaching level 78 in any tank class.