- M'rahz Nunh spoke again with the Vira regarding the death of M'aht. They have reason to believe the Qalyana were behind the stampede that claimed the former M tribe leader's life. In light of this news, their strange behavior in recent days has left M'rahz Nunh concerned. He asks that you travel to East End and see if the Qalyana are up to no good.
- While surveying East End you happen upon a group of Qalyana assaulting what appears to be a Grand Company officer. You make short work of them and are surprised to see their prey was none other than Lieutenant Molkoh. Hopefully she is not seriously wounded.
- Lieutenant Molkoh is no worse for wear, relieved that you arrived when you did. She was examining the great tree known as the Percipient One when the Qalyana assaulted her. To have ventured so far from their homes, she believes some clue to their plans must be nearby.
- You and Lieutenant Molkoh are examining the inside of the Percipient One when a loud thud draws your attention outside. An Ananta of the Qalyana was trying to catch you unawares, but was thwarted by M'zhet Tia. He comes bearing more ill news from the Vira. As he explains it, the Qalyana were using a strange fruit found in East End to drive the wildlife into a frenzy to drive the M tribe from their village. Having recently discovered another container of Black Rose, Lieutenant Molkoh surmises the chemicals within have leaked into the soil, contaminating the tree and the fruit that grows from its branches. M'zhet decides to take the Ananta back to the Peering Stones for questioning, while Lieutenant Molkoh means to call in soldiers to dispose of the contaminated container. M'rahz Nunh will certainly wish to know of what transpired here.
- M'rahz Nunh is shocked to hear the Vira's claims of the reclusive Qalyana tribe are true. He promises to deal with the Qalyana you detained earlier, but not before extracting from her any pertinent information that may ensure the M tribe's safety. With his people safe, and M'zhet Tia following in his father's footsteps, M'rahz Nunh is certain the future of the M tribe has never been brighter.