- In truth, Wheiskaet never intended for you to collect the final ingredient. Brayflox, his former quartermaster, was planning to deliver it to Costa del Sol herself. However, something appears to have befallen Brayflox and her people, and Wheiskaet would have you travel to their settlement and offer your assistance. Speak with Ozun Nazun at the Hidden Falls docks to receive directions to to Raincatcher Gully, where Brayflox's Longstop can be found.
- Ozun Nazun tells you to ride the ferry to the Raincatcher Gully docks, and from there make your way west towards the goblin settlement. Follow his instructions and see if you can locate Brayflox or one of her people.
- Having been informed of your impending arrival, Brayflox quickly explains that a large flying beast has driven the goblins from their lands. If you wish to obtain the final ingredient, you must first help the goblins reclaim their territory.
- Brayflox's Longstop can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- In an epic battle that shall be forever remembered by goblin historians, you slay the invading dragon and return the displaced goblins to their beloved homes. Speak with Brayflox once more to claim your reward.
- Brayflox proudly presents to you a hunk of gobbie gouda. Its unassuming appearance belies its powerful odor. Despite your overwhelming desire to throw it into the nearest river, endure the foul stench and bear it back to Wheiskaet at Costa del Sol.
- Wheiskaet struggles to keep his composure as he accepts the goblin cheese. When pressed as to how the cheese is made, he replies that some things are best left unknown.