||Any time Leviathan disappears, water plumes will appear in 1 of 8 locations around the platform.
- Charge: any time a plume appears along one of the short edges, the boss will do a charge from that direction out of the water, covering half of the platform in a large AoE. Always followed by Slam.
- Slam: any time a plume appears along one of the long edges (always towards one of the coners) the boss will leap out of the water and slam his body into the platform, tipping it and forcing players to slide towards him (about ~80% the length of the arena).
|Head & Tail
||Both Leviathan's head and tail will attack players, with each appearing on either side of the boat. Both must be tanked. They share HP, so it's not important to burn them down at the same time.
- Head: Reflects all ranged physical damage. Any ranged DPS should avoid attacking it. Does not affect melee players.
- Tail: Reflects all magical damage. Any casters should avoid attacking it.
||Players will need to kill multiple waves of adds throughout the fight.
- Wavespine Sahagin: Usually spawns in groups of two. Just kill quickly.
- Wavetooth Sahagin: Spawns alone. Should be focused down ASAP. Applies Fear to players, forcing them to run around, and also uses the ability Dreadstorm.
||Used by the Wavetooth Sahagin. Leaves a large AoE puddle on the ground that Fears players who step into it for 10 seconds. Possible to run through it multiple times while feared, resetting the timer on the debuff. Cannot be stunned (but can be pre-stunned).
||Spawns 4 at a time, one in each corner of the boat. Depletes the Elemental Conversion Gauge while alive.
|Elemental Conversion Gauge
||Used to activate the Elemental Converter and avoid Tidal Wave. Must be at a minimum of 30 to activate the Elemental Converter.
||Leviathan's Ultimate. Without the Elemental Converter, the group will wipe. Generally used around ~40%.
||Contraption on the South side of the platform. Used to avoid Tidal Wave as long as the Elemental Conversion Guage has enough charge. Active only when the message pops up that says "The elemental converter is now operable!"
||Unavoidable AoE that targets a random healer for multiple hits. Other players should avoid standing on them, and healers should not stack.