- It would seem that you and your comrades are determined to aid Myste in his strange crusade to help anyone and everyone. Having found no one suitable during their time in Falcon's Nest, you decide to head to Tailfeather and try your luck there.
- Rielle learns from the hunters that a woman named Lowdy has recently been brought to Tailfeather from Falcon's Nest as a prisoner. She is to atone for her crimes through hard labor, though rumor has it that the proctor administering her sentence has been overzealous, both verbally and physically abusing her. Needless to say, that is your job, not his, and more importantly, she may be the sort of person that Myste can help.
- Fate is ever the trickster. You overhear the most pious and venerable proctor berating his charge, and when you at last lay eyes on the prisoner, you realize it is none other than the woman who led the protest against the peace conference at Falcon's Nest, and poisoned your drink, which was not very sporting at all. Dear little Myste is moved by her plight and resolves to conjure her dead husband, even though she should know it for an illusion immediately. On the bright side, it falls to you to deal with the proctor while Sidurgu spirits away the prisoner.
- No one can accuse you of not giving the man a chance. Fortunately, he was foolish enough not to take it. Do be sure to wipe the blood from your boots before meeting Sid.
- Lowdy smiles and speaks of all the things she wishes she could say to her dead husband, but knows she cannot. A lie, however sweet, is nevertheless a lie. At her behest, Myste dispels his magick. But she is not upset. On the contrary, she understands and appreciates his kindness. Turning to you with a newfound sense of peace, she admits she once looked on you with hatred, but no longer. Fight, if it be your will, and if the gods show you favor, then so be it. And when we are called to account, so be it.
- Her heart knows naught but guilt. Seeks naught but forgiveness. Ware the penitent, for theirs is a compulsion all consuming.
- It is done, it is done. And, in spite of Lowdy's recognition of the farce, somehow effective. Myste is nevertheless troubled, as is his wont, though at least he is grateful. And you are still a good person, apparently. That's nice.
- In the wake of events in the forest, Myste seems disinclined to continue his search at this time. Once more Sidurgu must play at being a surrogate father to the two children─or at the very least, a surly older brother.
- ※The next dark knight quest will be available from Sidurgu upon reaching level 65.