- Eager to begin his meeting with Ser Aymeric, Alphinaud puts the Gates of Judgement behind him. Return to Camp Dragonhead and ask Lord Haurchefant where the audience is to be held.
- After welcoming you with his customary warmth, Lord Haurchefant informs you that Ser Aymeric awaits within the nearby intercessory. Speak with the House Fortemps guard to gain entry to the audience chamber, and announce your arrival to the lord commander.
- Shortly after greeting Ser Aymeric in the intercessory, you are joined by Estinien, the Azure Dragoon. Owing to his prolonged contact with the Eye, Estinien is able to hear Nidhogg's "voice," and confirms that the roar that recently shook the heavens was the vengeful wyrm's call to battle. It would appear that Iceheart, if not directly in league with the creature, at least shares Nidhogg's desire to invade the city and lay claim to the Eye.
- Swayed by Ser Aymeric's grim prediction of a desolate Coerthas providing a new staging point for the Empire, Alphinaud agrees to aid the beleaguered lord commander. Speak with the young Scion and hear his thoughts concerning the Ishgardians' request.
- The Dravanians converge upon the city of Ishgard in their thousands, and there is no guarantee that her defenders will be able to repel them-- even with outside assistance. Nevertheless, Alphinaud seems grateful for this opportunity to bring the nations of Eorzea together as allies once more.