- After giving Alisaie into the care of the infirmary's chirurgeons and enjoying a spirited bout with Lyse in the palm of the Destroyer, the time has come for you and your comrades to return to the fight. Lyse asks that you and Alphinaud go on ahead, as she has various matters to discuss with her officers before she departs.
- Alphinaud bids farewell to his sister, urging her not to rise from her bed until she is given express leave to do so. Then you set out together for Castrum Abania, where General Aldynn and Marshal Tarupin await.
- The vice marshal informs you that Castrum Abania is now wholly under the control of the Eorzean Alliance. The imperials' supplies have been plundered and are being distributed as needed. Moreover, your allies have confirmed that a unit of Skulls passed through, escorting a single prisoner to the capital─Krile, almost certainly. With luck, it will not be long before you locate and rescue your captive comrade.
- At Porta Praetoria, with the leaders of the Alliance and the Resistance in attendance, you discuss your plans for laying siege to Ala Mhigo and defeating the XIIth Legion once and for all. Time being of the essence, it is decided that as soon as the Resistance has secured the residential district to the south of the city, the main host will immediately launch an all-out assault. The Scions, meanwhile, will be held in reserve, ready to render aid where needed, and attend to Krile's rescue upon learning where she is being held.
- Rhalgr's beacon nears its end, and soon, Twelve willing, Ala Mhigo will be free. As the hour of judgment draws nigh, Alphinaud spares a moment to consider what his grandfather would have said were he with you today...