Welcome to our Final Fantasy XIV wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and become an active editor.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other editors are up to, and where you can help.
- Ensure you keep up-to-date on the latest FFXIV news by checking out our Blog and leave comments to talk about it with the rest of the community!
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- Questions? Need Help? You can ask on our my talk page! or post a message on
- I'm glad you could join our community, and look forward to seeing you around!
Your post on Charitwo's wall
Hey there :D Saw your post on Charitwo's wall and thought I'd answer it: Right now, because those NPCs are three different entities (hence the 3 different pages for them) their inventories are listed differently and there's no way to have them share the same inventory. We could consolidate them all into one 'Calamity Salvager' NPC and have just one vendor listing for them that way... Which, might not be a bad idea considering that their lists will only grow. I'll bring it up to one of the other admins and see if that's what we should do :) Hezkezl (talk) 20:24, 20 July 2014 (CDT)
- Thanks Hezkezl!! I think you're right in that a single listing for them may be more appropriate. While I was editing them yesterday it also brought up the question about these unique items, if they should be marked as "Purchasable". I myself am on the fence about it, as I think this is a unique case. In order have access to the items these NPC's sell, you have to have acquired them already in the past via their original event/class/etc quest. To mark these items as purchasable may cause confusion, since for me if I have the required currency for an item that is marked as purchasable I expect to be able to walk up anytime and purchase it. --Meogi (talk) 05:25, 21 July 2014 (CDT)