- Despite the Gundu's best efforts, they are still subject to intermittent Vundu harassment. At a loss as to how to deal with this himself, Muna Vanu asks that you speak with Linu Vanu, and find out how you can assist in the defense of his tribe and village.
- After speaking with Linu Vanu, you learn that a rough and violent Vundu has been driving Gundu hunters from Gundu land. He asks you to help in letting this Vundu brute know firsthand the shame of being driven from his own land—by chasing him from his home with violent blasts of wind from a trained sanuwa. Speak with Luna Vanu. He will gladly supply you with a sanuwa to do just that.
- Eager to help give the Vundu a taste of their own medicine, Luna Vanu provides you with what he claims is the strongest sanuwa in the village. Now find the Vundu brute and use the sanuwa to buffet him with wind.
- ※Speak with Luna Vanu in Ok' Gundu Nakki to mount a sanuwa.
- You blast the Vundu brute with the full force of the sanuwa's attack, but he merely relocates, continuing his activities elsewhere. Seek him out again and buffet him once again with another flurry from the sanuwa.
- The Vundu brute stands strong in the face of yet another onslaught from your sanuwa. After speaking a few words of defiance, he relocates yet again. Track him down once more and show him that you will not give up so easily.
- You buffet the Vundu brute one last time. With no end in sight to these attacks, the bully loses heart and flees. Report back to Linu Vanu that this thug has now been put in his place.
- Linu Vanu is pleased with your work and grateful that his tribe's hunters need no longer fear assault by this violent Vundu warrior. He does note, however, that these hunters would do well to train ever harder to master the sundrop dance, such that they may defend themselves when you are not around to do so for them.