- Forgemaster Brithael has a special commission only you can handle.
- The guild is busier than ever due to your numerous past efforts. Countless customers have requested you by name, but Brithael has only seen fit to oblige a single one. Speak with Faezahr to learn the details of this special commission.
- A former champion of the Coliseum has come all the way from Gridania to speak with you in person. You will find the client waiting for you on the platform just below the Drowning Wench, where you may speak in private.
- The client, who chose not to divulge her name, wishes to furnish a struggling gladiator with a weapon that befits his skill and experience. This gladiator, known as the Bronze Bull, is apparently another former champion who has chosen to fight under a different name. You are to craft a quality cobalt winglet, meld to it a savage might materia of the third grade, and deliver the finished product to Faezahr.
- Upon confirming that your sword satisfies the client's requirements, Faezahr summons the Bronze Bull to collect the weapon in person, while the anonymous client surreptitiously listens. The gladiator is at first puzzled by the gesture, unable to understand the motives of your patron. However, when Faezahr delivers a cryptic message, the Bronze Bull immediately identifies your client as the Hellfire Phoenix, who he thought had perished in the Calamity years ago. He accepts the sword, proclaiming that he will one day stand atop the Coliseum and do it justice, and leaves without meeting your client. Speak with her and see if these events transpired as she desired.
- Your client explains that her desire to remain distant from the Coliseum and its affairs drove her to deliver the sword in this manner. Nevertheless, she could not resist using Greinfarr's words to reveal her identity to the former champion. Having entrusted your payment to the forgemaster, she bids you return to him to receive it.
- Brithael reflects on how you single-handedly changed the guild's fortunes, stating that the impact of your deeds will be felt for years to come. With a glint in his eye and a smile on his face, he calls you one of the best blacksmiths he has ever known.
- ※The next blacksmith quest will be available from Brithael once you have completed the main scenario quest "Before the Dawn."
In 1.0, J'Moldva (The Hellfire Phoenix, your client) quit the Coliseum and became a Wood Wailer in Gridania after throwing a match to Greinfarr (Now the Bronze Bull) to save the lives of innocents. Their story played a role in the 1.0 gladiator questline, with Greinfarr also appearing in the Ul'dah main storyline and goldsmith questline.