- Raya–O–Senna seems in a nostalgic mood.
- Raya–O–Senna speaks to you of Alaqa and the Auri woman's efforts to atone for her misguided deeds. The Padjal asks that you look in on Alaqa in Stillglade Fane, and see how she is progressing with her studies in conjury.
- Your sudden visit comes as a surprise to Alaqa, who confides that she feels ill at ease with both the art of conjury and her place in the Conjurers' Guild. Fortunately, Sylphie and Gatty soon arrive to lighten the mood and, seemingly inspired by your adventurous tale, suggest a course of action─it seems a training trip to the Hedgetree is in order.
- You catch up with Sylphie in the Central Shroud, only to find that some dastardly Ixali plot has riled up the elementals. Drained by her battle with an enraged treant, Sylphie begs you to hurry to the Hedgetree, where Gatty is attempting to soothe the forest spirits' wrath alone...
- Finding Gatty battered and exhausted by the elementals' anger, you step in to calm them with your own tranquil energies. While you are thus occupied, it falls to Alaqa to overcome her doubts and perform a healing spell for her suffering Padjali friend. Overjoyed by Alaqa's breakthrough, Sylphie and Gatty rush back to report to Brother E–Sumi, while Alaqa herself lingers behind.
- Alaqa seems strengthened by the experience, and determined to continue her studies at Stillglade Fane. Somewhat embarrassed by the sudden onslaught of emotions, she asks that you pass on word of her decision to Raya–O in her stead.
- Raya–O listens to your report with keen interest, expressing her pleasure at both Alaqa's progress and the inspiration you provided. With friends such as Sylphie and Gatty at her side, Alaqa's future in the Conjurers' Guild seems destined to be a bright one. As for your mastery of the white, Raya–O warns against complacency, expecting to hear ever greater things from you ere your paths cross again...