- Rumor has it that plots within the Lavender Beds are to be auctioned off, and that even foreigners will be permitted to purchase them. Should you wish to learn more, Margeria advists you to search for a Twin Adder representative at the Mirror Planks in the Central Shroud, where the ferry to the Lavender Beds can be found.
- Emblyn explains that only adventurers will be permitted to settle in the Lavender Beds, as part of an initiative to encourage immigration to Gridania. Though it would require substantial funds to build and maintain an estate, she assures you that it would be well worth the expense, and encourages you to visit the Beds so that you may see the lands for yourself.
- As promised, the Lavender Beds exceed all expectation. To learn more about the residential area, speak with the serpent recruit stationed at the docks.
- Alas, the recruit confirms that Gridanian citizens are prohibited from purchasing plots in the Lavender Beds. Doubtless many adventurers will flock to the region-- and many Gridanians like Margeria will envy them deeply. Perhaps it would be best if you were the one to deliver the bad news to her.
- Margeria is understandably disappointed that she cannot participate in the land auctions, though she is aware that in these troubled times Gridania must rely on adventurers more than ever. Should you share her dream of home ownership, it would behoove you to speak with the resident caretaker in the Lavender Beds to learn more.