- Muna Vanu passes on a message that a concerned Linu Vanu wishes to speak with you. Details are lacking—you will need to speak with him yourself for further details.
- Upon speaking with Linu Vanu, you learn that his recent attempts at soothsaying bear ill portent for the tribe. A gaelicat he released fell promptly from the sky, to be seen no more. Fearing that Ok' Gundu's ancestors look down upon the tribe with disdain, he bids you travel to the Gundu totem at the old Ok' Gundu village, and place an offering of weeping wildwort. Present this offering along with the sundrop dance to quell their fury. Weeping wildwort can be found growing wild in patches at the Cromlech.
- You have obtained the weeping wildwort. Take these flowers to Ok' Gundu and place them before the Gundu totem.
- The weeping wildwort flowers lie at the foot of the Gundu totem. Dedicate this offering to the ancestors by performing the sundrop dance.
- The flowers have been accepted. The contract is sealed. Return to Linu Vanu.
- Linu Vanu thanks you for your assistance in calming the rage of his ancestors. However, he does now recall that the gaelicat he released to obtain this omen smelled strongly of intoxicating cloudcrawler...