- The sanctuary of Good King Moggle Mog XII is protected by magical wards, which can only be nullified through the use of keystones. Fortuitously, these keystones are in the possession of the selfsame moogle who warned Gridania of the king's coming. Gaining entrance to Thornmarch should thus prove simple─assuming you can persuade Kuplo Kopp to take a more active role in betraying his brethren.
- With a heavy heart, Kuplo Kopp consents to your plan, and bids you take the ferry to Sweetbloom Pier. Rendezvous with the moogle in the East Shroud as agreed.
- At Sweetbloom Pier, you find Kuplo Kopp being chastised by three members of the Mogglesguard. Fearing that violence may be about to erupt, you rush to Kuplo Kopp's defense. Though the three Mogglesguard eventually leave in peace, one insinuates that all who defy the king's will shall soon face a terrible reckoning─a threat which Kuplo Kopp subsequently confirms, to your dismay. Speak with the moogle once more to learn where the king's sanctuary may be found.
- The entrance to Thornmarch lies at the heart of the Bramble Patch. However, the way is guarded by enchanted beasts who can see through moogle magicks. Kuplo Kopp bids you escort him to the warded entrance, fending off any beasts who attempt to do him harm as you go.
- At long last, you arrive at your destination, your moogle companion none the worse for wear. Speak with Kuplo Kopp to learn what you must do next.
- Kuplo Kopp instructs you to raise your hand towards the entrance and focus, as if you were attuning to an aetheryte. Do as bade so that he can open the way.
- Naught remains to bar you from your destination. Steel yourself for a mighty struggle, and venture forth into Thornmarch, where Good King Moggle Mog XII and his loyal Mogglesguard await.
- ※Thornmarch (Hard) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- The loyal Mogglesguard can only watch in horror as their beloved king of legend disintegrates into aether, leaving behind no corpse. Their liege lord fallen, the moogles flee into the forest, leaving you behind to ponder the meaning of what you have just observed.
- An ecstatic Kuplo Kopp greets you warmly upon your return, plainly relieved that the king and his Mogglesguard were stopped before their plans could come to fruition. He then asks that you bear word of your victory to Pukni Pakk, who is in the company of Raya–O–Senna at Camp Tranquil in the South Shroud.
- Pukni Pakk is also pleased to learn of the king's fall, declaring that all mooglekind owes you a debt of gratitude. Observing that Raya–O–Senna has overheard your report, she moves aside so that you might speak with the Elder Seedseer's younger sister.