- The tori bugyo and his entourage from the Far East have arrived in Eorzea and are eager to introduce their customs to the people of the West with the upcoming Heavensturn festival. To their dismay, however, their very best efforts have fallen flat, and they have been unable to stir even a passing interest in the local citizens. Deciding the only way to prevent an absolute disaster is to entice passersby to attend with free rice cakes─a customary treat from his homeland─the tori bugyo asks that you help him to spread the word.
- ※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- You speak with several of the citizens loitering about the lower decks of Limsa Lominsa. Most of them are very enthusiastic about the idea of receiving complimentary desserts. It seems the tori bugyo has finally received the opportunity he had been hoping for. Hurry back and share with him the good news.
- As you relay to the tori bugyo that his plan to lure people in with promise of free dessert has worked, you are interrupted by the arrival of the mochi daikan. The rice cake expert is completely out of breath but manages to tell you that birds have been flocking to the mochi pounding site and are devouring all the cakes meant for festival-goers. He begs you to accompany him so that together you might chase off the menacing beasts and salvage what is left of the mochi. As you make ready to leave, he tells you that he will meet you there as he must escort Jiromaru, a paissa who will help look after the rice cakes you recover, to the pounding site. Retrieve the advent cakes necessary to continue the festivities by participating in the FATE: “Pounding More Mochi, Pounding More Hearts” at either of the following locations: southeast of the Zephyr Gate in middle La Noscea or east of the Salt Strand in lower La Noscea.
- You manage to rescue what is left of the advent rice cakes from the swarm of ravenous birds. There is, however, precious little time to celebrate, for the tori bugyo is eagerly awaiting your return.
- The tori bugyo is elated to see you. Motioning in the direction of where Jiromaru, the mochi daikan, and the chocobo are handing out rice cakes, he tells you that your hard work is to thank for the success of this year's Heavensturn. To show you just how grateful he is for all you have done, he presents you with a─as he calls it─cock kabuto of your very own.