- The venue for displaying mounts has been set, and Atelloune has decided on your first specimen—the rare and elusive Hengr dhalmel. The only problem, however, is procuring one while keeping its coat in pristine condition. Your suggestion to speak with the Vanu Vanu catches Atelloune by surprise, but she is swift to seize the opportunity. Without a moment's notice, she is off to the Sea of Clouds with Enion in tow.
- You find Atelloune waiting anxiously for your arrival, her haste made clear by Enion's look of exhaustion from travel. She insists on speaking with the village elder in the hopes of expediting her request.
- In light of all the good you have done for his people, Sonu Vanu is only too happy to grant your request. It is not long after the Vanu hunters set off, though, that Enion speaks up to make a confession: he has never actually seen the dhalmels Atelloune would have him mount.No sooner does he utter the words than Atelloune orders you to escort him out into the wilds to survey these gentle giants.
- From the heads atop their long, elegant necks down to their hooves, Enion is able to observe the dhalmels in all their splendor. Atelloune will be happy to learn that he has committed their image to memory.
- The Vanu Vanu hunters have brought you a perfect specimen, and Atelloune has already hired an airship to retrieve it. Sadly, there is not enough room for the three of you and the dhalmel aboard. She asks that you use the nearby aetheryte to teleport back to gridania, where she and Enion will be waiting for you.
- The dhalmel has been skinned and Enion is hard at work preparing a mannequin in its likeness. As Atelloune hands you the skin, she reminds you that nothing less than perfection will do for this mount. When next you speak to her, she expects you to have a dhalmel cape of the highest quality in hand.
- Enion's eyes grow wide with excitement at the sight of the dhalmel cape you prepared. With a show of skill seemingly beyond his years, he fashions a mount so lifelike one might expect it to take leave of its pedestal. Atelloune is quite pleased with your teamwork, but this mount is only the beginning. Before setting to work on your next mount, however, she would see what interesting this display might garner from the good people of Gridania. In the meantime, she bids you rest, and reflect on what you have learned.