- Unable to ignore someone in such clear─if well-mannered─distress, you speak with the unsettled seneschal you spotted on the streets of Ul'dah. You discover that he, Rodolph, serves the historic Thorne family, which, once upon a time, gave rise to sultans and sultanas of the selfsame city–state. His charge, Aldiytha Thorne, is currently missing─and likely wishes to remain so, but you nevertheless agree to assist the poor man in locating her.
- ※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- It seems Aldiytha left a note indicating that she would be joining the Little Ladies' Day festivities, and Rodolph believes that the royal seneschal and his network of contacts may be of assistance in finding her. Though the event's overseer has not seen the girl, he agrees to help you search Emerald Avenue for her, as that is where he suspects she will be drawn.
- You locate Aldiytha not far from the Gate of Nald, gazing up at the redolent blooms of a peach tree. Though Rodolph does his best to convince her to return home, she refuses to acquiesce until she has spread joy to the people of Ul'dah, just as her ancestor Sultan Baldric once did. Her chosen method is the distribution of floral crowns made from daisies that she herself grew, and, moved by her impassioned speech, you agree to accompany her until she has presented them to the townsfolk.
- Aldiytha, perhaps slightly overzealous in her chosen task, locates a young lady staring dreamily at the drifting peach blossoms. When you present the girl with a daisy crown, making her feel just like a princess, she jumps for joy. Though Aldiytha appears quite pleased with this reaction, there are yet more would-be-royals in need of adornment, so she rushes off in search of the next.
- Your next target is a woman of middle age. Though she initially protests, after donning the crown she admits that she feels as if a childhood dream has come true─as does her husband, having gleefully seized upon the opportunity to act as her seneschal (and make her blush). After enjoying a hearty laugh at their own behavior, the two stroll away amiably, while Rodolph reflects on his own youthful dream. Unfortunately, his train of thought is interrupted by Aldiytha's coughing, which alarms all present. Though she soon recovers, it is clear that she has exerted herself more than enough for one day, so she at last agrees with Rodolph that she ought to return home.
- As you wait for Rodolph and Aldiytha's carriage, the royal seneschal asks her to share the reason behind her desire to grow and distribute daisies for Little Ladies' Day. She regales you all with a tale of Sultan Baldric, who, in his kindness, accepted a gift of daisies from a common girl and made of them a pair of matching crowns. Moved by this, and all he has seen throughout the day, Rodolph reaffirms his commitment to serving Aldiytha. He presents her with the flower crown she deserves, which she delightedly accepts. The pair thank you, and as you say your good-byes, you─with some encouragement from the royal seneschal─promise to carry on Aldiytha's work, and give flower crowns to all of the would-be princesses and seneschals of Ul'dah.