- Hortefense encourages you to practice your newly acquired smooching skills on the proprietors of each Adventurers' Guild, in the hope that the experience will ready you for your one true love. You make tracks for the Carline Canopy, to share some festive feelings with friends─although your method of expressing said sentiments may not be quite what they were expecting.
※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- Upon arriving at the Carline Canopy, you promptly set about blowing a barrage of kisses at your guildmaster of choice. Unsurprisingly, this doesn't go down quite as smoothly as a simple handshake might have. Nevertheless, you are confident the message was received and set off for your next destination: the Quicksand.
- Much like in Gridania, the guildmaster you express your gratitude to in the Quicksand is somewhat confounded, but ultimately flattered by your actions. It is up to you whether or not you decide to think up a slightly more conventional way of sharing your thanks, or simply double down on blowing kisses. You ponder this weighty issue as you head for the Drowning Wench.
- Love is more than a feeling, which is something the guildmasters well and truly know by this point. Some of them even begin to wonder if you haven't gone a bit strange in the head, but all misunderstandings are sorted out in the end. Having visited all three proprietors' establishments, you return to Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre to regale Hortefense with tales of your oh-so-romantic travels.
- Hortefense is delighted to hear that you have gone to great pains to master the time-honored House Valentione art of doting, and declares you free to go forth and capture the heart of your special someone. If you still don't feel confident in your ability to dote, mayhap you should try visiting your favored guildmaster─or masters─again before the season comes to a close.