- Minfilia wishes to discuss plans for the forthcoming move to Mor Dhona.
- As Minfilia begins to explain the importance of securing the cooperation of the Adventurers' Guild, Alphinaud returns to the solar with one of the guild's emissaries, offering to handle negotiations on her behalf. Having no further need to dispatch you to Revenant's Toll, Minfilia requests that you assist her mother with whatever matter is troubling her.
- The cause of F'lhaminn's sudden sadness appears to be a damaged earring. Though she would like to have it repaired, she cannot bring herself to set foot in the Goldsmiths' Guild for reasons she refuses to explain. Take the earring to Ul'dah in her stead and seek the services of a guild goldsmith.
- At the Goldsmiths' Guild, you meet a Lalafell by the name of Memedesu, who immediately recognizes the earring as F'lhaminn's Aria, a famous design created by the master goldsmith Niellefresne. Honored to be entrusted with the task of repairing the legendary piece, he refuse spayment-- asking only that you attend to a minor errand in his stead so that he may focus on his work. Travel to Byregot's Strike in southern Thanalan and collect a shipment of ores from Memedesu's supplier, Odinel.
- A surprised Odinel is more than happy to give you the ores, remarking that doing so will spare him the tedium of one of Memedesu's time-consuming inspections. Deliver the shipment to the Goldsmiths' Guild and see if the earrings are ready.
- Memedesu accepts the ores with a cursory glance before assuring you that he took every precaution when handling F'lhaminn's Aria. Deliver the restored earrings to F'lhaminn at the Waking Sands.
- F'lhaminn grows somber at the sight of the earrings, and grimly recounts the tale of their creator's fate. Murdered with a magicked blade, his body refuses to decay, and to this day she still prays that his soul finds peace in Thal's realm. Regaining her composure, she insists that Minfilia has no need to worry about her, and that you should both concentrate on more important matters. Visit Minfilia in the solar and inform her of all that has transpired.
- With everyone assembled in the solar, Alphinaud proclaims that negotiations with the Adventurers' Guild have concluded, and that the Scions of the Seventh Dawn will soon have a new home: The Rising Stones. Minfilia follows this momentous announcement with the news that the Alliance leaders have pledged to support the Scions' plans, before finally declaring that the time is now right for the order to cast off the remaining vestiges of its former secrecy, that none may ever doubt its independence again. Though these plans entail significant risks, she is confident that the Scions will rise to the challenge, and together overcome.